Wednesday, December 27, 2006

High Business Impact!

Wow... the earth quake in Taiwan really brought a lot of problems to the Internet. There was and still on going WAN links problem going on in my company.

Internet surfing have been really slow because of the congestion. Just imagine if 50% of Malaysia's data flow to the North though Taiwan, but have have to be rerouted to take the India route. Fooyohh. Maxed utilisation man.

I think Maxis is badly affected as one of their travel hubs are isolated in Taiwan. Telekom seems to have their separate route. But still... congestion kills everyone.

I wonder if all would be better tomorrow. Hopefully better tomorrow because 5 major links, data, voice... and my retail link is down! =(

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl ur still linking to my old domain which has expired :p the new link is http://munaks.wordpress.com ;)

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia is still good. I didn't know earthquake can cause slowdown in internet.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

munak: hehehe forgot to change

wen: hmm.. my access at home still ok.. but at work ...like wanna die like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home