Monday, January 01, 2007

Eve of 2007

Happy New 2007!

I just realized that I have not set any resolution for this year yet. I better think of my mini goals for this year soon. Anyway, yesterday dinner was really fun! But so Boo Boo that two of my "brader" couldn't make it.

Dave bought this steamboat and sizzling non stick electric thing just got dinner. Good investment. We can have this in Genting next time! Me and Jin did the meat marinating. Pork with marmite, chicken with ginger sauce and black pepper beef which was a total BOMB! *Slurp*

HAHAHAHA I love this pic!


Everyone was slowww after dinner. Too full. So some exercising was good. We played twister. HAHAHA.. what kamasutra position is this? The game really takes up a lot of energy man, but very fun!

We needed a little rest and to warm up.. so we changed games. MUAHAHAH

Losers take the shot.

Happy new year at mid night and half fell asleep. ....aiyor. But all was good because no one was too drunk.

The dog did tho.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger David Koh said...

0_0 who gave my poor doggie alcohol?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home