Wednesday, April 05, 2006

0 days

0 days. So, it's official, the count down ends here. I'm no longer employed.

Echo("
Dear all,

As you all know or may not know, today will be my last day in this company. I just want to take this opportunity to say a few words. I can go on and on and on typing this email, but I think it's best to keep it short and sweet.

It's been fun learning, working, meeting and knowing all of you and I thank you for that. Please also accept my apologies if I have offended you in anyway during my time here in EM.

This is not good bye because and I believe I would be seeing many of you in times to come. So, keep in touch and hope to see you soon.
");

WEEEEEEE!! ...but I miss them already.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau...with the 'key in the letters as follow thingy' also got spam ah???sai lei!!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

jk: tagboard spammers getting worst these days too

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

You will begin a new life, good luck ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home