Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I didn't fare well

I found my resolution for 2006. I don't think I did quite well last year....

#1.Talk only when needed\try harder to shut up.
Hahaha I think I'll never ever going keep my mouth shut. It's not good keeping too many crap in my head. Totally failed on this.

#2 Keep out of 'dangers' way.
I was are referring to office politics. One thing I learnt that one can not avoid office politics. Even you choose now to play along, some how you will be dragged down in the same ship, or you will be the "rotten apple" that everyone is talking about. "Ignorance is bliss" do not apply to this situation. Sucks.

#3 Maintain current weight, start an exercise routine and stick to it, and stop eating all side excessive eating!
HAHAHAHAHAHA... totally failed. I quit gym. I have not been exercising at all. And the food... well I'm still a sweet tooth!

#4 Do something to improve my finance status.
Er, I got a credit card that brought hell when paying my bills. Wrong move. I didn't manage to save much. *sign* Did nothing on the side for extra income. I think I have to start soon. But then again, I have no idea what I want to do.

#5 Put myself first before anyone.
I did put myself first most of the time. But I don't think this will work in the long run. Sometimes I don't even know if I'm really happy when I think about myself first.

#6 Get a new job!
Ohhh I got 2 new jobs! Job hunting gave me a headache in 2006. I moved to a vendor company for a support role and only after month, I moved out. I had a few good offers from different big companies at that same time. It was a really difficult decision for me at that time. I didn't know what was best. But life is all about risk, decision and maybe regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home