Thursday, April 06, 2006

In my memories

In my memories of GSM...


Me, my supervisor Raveen and my team leader Melissa, during our department's annual dinner. I still remember I was hunting for Raveen during the dinner but could not spot him. In the end, I found out the was incredible hawk! His rubber mask was hiding this face.


Wendy, my sista, and the other team leader for the other regions. Gonna miss sitting beside her!


Mala, seated next to me. my former project manager that I so respect. Good boss, good listener, good mother and a very good friend.


Pak Amir, my former supervisor... I miss the time we all went for bowling! He's leaving for Indonesia in 2 months =(


Anita, Azmi and Kaseem (seated). This 3 fellars left the company before me but we had a great time working together. One left for Canada, one left for Alor Setar. Azmi, aka Tai Kor aka my former leader, left for another company.


She's single and available and a very sweet person. Ahem...anyone interested, she's like I think going to make the best wife ever. Gonna miss her man. She's like my food talk buddy. We talk about recipes and experiment together. Gonna miss her cakes!


Jackie is the new ATL now. I wish her all the best!


Rina, Joanna and my manager Amnah during our sub-division's dinner.


The remaining 4 men in our team.... lucky fellars hahahaha


Ahh, my makan-makan gang. I'm really going to miss the food we make.


Hehehe I think this picture. The access admin reviewers.


Mr.Azizan Sir. He is the funniest man in the whole help desk team. We used to sit in the same room and he always have this sarcasm in him but he's funny. Learnt a lot from listening to him answer calls and dealing with callers.


The newbies’, a few of my "tho dai"s.


Reeza! My dance partner during chachacha!


I call him leng chai but I think I should start calling him leng lui cos he muahahha a cross dresser! He wore a jap school girl costume for our subdivision dinner performances, with make up and all, and boobies. He's hot!


Very nice cake for my farewell...actually for 3 person's farewell but no one dared to eat it because I'm the gila cookie cake monster!


Got a nice Pyrex coffee\tea maker thingy. Love it!


And the tradition... we always have a final group picture at the same place every time someone leaves. I'm missing my team already. I love them all!

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

So that's what the countdown was about! Well, if you have to go, you have to go. Wish you all the best, especially in the new job.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

fishtail : hehehe thanks!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

What a great team ;) Now for another great team :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home