Thursday, January 04, 2007

What kids will do for the camera

Ahhhh I finally got some more interesting pictures taken during my birthday party. I'll let the picture do all most of the talking


Poor me... my face in the yummy chocolate walnut cake :~( I have no idea what happen to the section of the cake where my face was in.. I think someone ate it!


HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHA OMG! I can't believe we did that for the camera! We weren't drunk at all. I didn't even drink!


Fei lei ahhhhhh! HAHAHAHAHA the angle the picture was taken really looked like Jin is grabbing my boobs! Dave don't get jelous yah, you can always grow boobs too LOL!


Gossshhh don't do this in public. Get a room!


Ohhh and I wonder what just happen?

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic is supposed to be censored weiiiiii not fair

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow the first pic doesn't look like you, to me, at least. looks like you had a bash anyway! :)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

munak: hahahahha censored is not in my dictionary...whats that?

wen: hehhehe i wished it wasnt me.. the cake went up my nose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home