Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New portable music player and new music!

I'm looking for a new portable music player. Any suggestions?

Small and lightweight.
Sturdy. (scratch proof is plus)
At least moderate sound quality.
Capable of (high quality) audio recording is a plus plus.
Value for money.

[Edit 10:54pm 11 Apr 06]
...I need to update my play list badly too. Flood me with your recommendations. I listen to everthing. Pop, rock, hip hop, classical, jazz, blues, country, polka...anything. I'm getting sick of all my trance live tracks.

I'm addicted to need the pussycat dolls - beep! Must be all that gym dance classes I go too and something else... hm.. but anyway, I want are those common songs they play over and over again in Poppy and Rush? I need some Hip Hop and RnB.

And I need a good dream badly.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Zen players are pretty good.Not THAT expensive either.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen to Chingy

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

sam: hm.. i'll go have a look. Will be checking out mp3 players at the pc fair today

Jing: ohh okok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home