Saturday, May 13, 2006

Barcode bruise

I had butter legs today... I fell down the escalator in 1Utama and hurt my bumb, my left elbow and back. And now... I have a huge barcode escalator steps imprint on my back. Wanna see?



Yep, it hurts like hell. Maybe I should tatoo that bruise to remind me of my fall... HAHAHA.

When I slipped my body fell back and my legs stretch front. My bum when *bump bump bump* on 3 steps and then my gym back I was carrying on my back flew up and *pow* my back hit against the escalator steps. That redder spot in the middle.. that’s my back bone. Bull’s eye ….*kapow* on the steps.

The lady behind freaked and ask "Are you ok?! Are you ok?!" Well, for a minute I was... but the pain stated sinking in after that. I sat on the escalator for a while because the pain was excruciating. People at the top and the bottom floor came to look... *shyyy* but the painnnn.

Even now my back is sore. I think it's going to be worst tomorrow. This brings back memories. I had a really bad sprain on my back during my primary school days... hurt like mad too. I couldn't even lift my arm that time.

Bad day I guess. I have no problems walking after gym. I didn't even do leg workout today! I even did a little window shopping before I ...fell. Maybe it was the slippers I was wearing. It was plastic, and the sole.. well, not something I would wear on a rainy day. I have been wearing it since I started gym but had no problems, but today... *sign. Or maybe because I wasn't careful while walking down the escalator? I usually stand and let the escalator take me down, but today the escalator broke down...

Hm.. yeah maybe. Plastic slippers and escalator don't go well together. My barcode bruise will remind me of that.

5 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Oouch, but the barcode mark kinda aesthetic :P MAybe u can tatto a real barcode over it? HEhe~ Take care and recover soon :)

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider yourself catalog(ed).

Ok I know sick joke.

Take it easy and maybe sleep on your side or face flat.

~Cous D~

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger wt said...

LOL. okay thats not realli funny but it's laughable. hhehee

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe that fall must have affected your blogging "skillz". I count two grammatical mistakes. Hehe ...

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

acrix: lol...i need to put a price on myself... cannot la.. i grow expensive over time... like good champane LOL!

D: hahahha as long as I'm not RFIDed I'm fine

WT: aiyorrrr..pain la.. where got funny

Loong: HAHAHAHHA I england is aktually is no good one... esp the spelling hehehe. (hais...i sometime re read my post before posting.. but sometimes to lz la)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home