Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dunkin in my stomach

OHHHHH I miss Dunkin donuts so much! My mom came home with a box of Dunkin today and ....Oh just delicious. I kind of feel so guilty right now because I just came home from a weigh in at the gym... I pilled on fat rather than lose some. And Dunkin? ...ahhh eat first think later. I guess I will have to work harder (and BE MORE DISPLIN WHEN IT COME TO FOOD!) to work off that two pieces of unhealthy sweet fattening but heavenly delicious Dunkin donut.

I remember so clearly of my Dunkin donuts days back in Form 2. I usually reach school at about 12.30noon as classed starts at 1.02pm. But classes don't start until 2.30pm on Fridays so I have 2 hours to burn at school. Me and my group of friends would use this 2 hours to hop on a bus that takes us to Section 14 where Dunkin donuts and Baskin Robin ice-cream shops were at.

We usually have our bites at Dunkin... and I can honestly tell you, I have tried practically all the flavors Dunkin offered back then. If we skipped Dunkin for the day and have some (oh so delicious Rum N Raisins) ice cream, we will end up taking away donuts to bring back to school for recess.

We bought scoops of ice creams and donuts almost every week until the workers there know us... and hehehe being VIP customers has its advantages.

Hm.. I also remembered once I was kind of down for don't know what reason, I actually bought a whole pint of Rum N Raisins and actually finished it myself. That was my first time eating that much ice cream at a time! HAHAHA but the effect was great... I just love what Rum N Raisins can do to me =) The only other time I ate a whole pint of Rum N Raisins again was with JK up in little Genting. HAHAHA it was fun because we had durian and then ice cream.

I always wondered where I got all that money to spend on Dunkin and Baskin back in those days. I think I was filthy rich with my daddy's allowance.. but then I was always broke. Hm... and where did all the fat go? I wish I have the metabolism I had back then. I can eat a dozen of Dunkin and a pint of my favorite Rum N Raisins without guilt! MUAAHHAHAHAH.... hais.. I have got to stop all this food dreaming man. I need to get back in shape... a shape other than round on my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home