Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One little two little three little indians

One little two little three little indians,
Four little five little six little indians,
Seven little eight little nine little indians,
Ten little indian boys.

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands,
*...no sound*
If you are happy and you know it clap your hands,
*...no sound*
If you are happy and you know and you really want to show it,
If you are happy and you know it clap your hands.

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?
Yes sir! Yes sir! Three bags full.
One for my master, one for the dame,
and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out,
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again.

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,
Dormez vous? Dormez vous?
Sonnez les matines, Sonnez les matines,
Din, din, don! Din, din, don!

Hush, little baby, don't say a word, mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing,mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns brass, mama's going to buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke, mama's going to buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat won't pull, mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over, mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark, mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart fall down, you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

*yawn* I wished I was sleeping baby. I'm so tired these days but I can't get myself to sleep peacefully. I need something to clear my head.

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

I know the little indian song in catalan :D
I'll post it ;)

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you try doing the Hokey Pokey? Get you tired so you fall asleep faster.

You put your left hand in,
You put your left hand out,
You put your left hand in,
And you shake it all about.

You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about.

Or something like that. Hehe ...

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

bc: cow is you. doesnt work for me. i think i have to try counting goats

bernat: hahaha cool.. i can learn it and sing it in the catalan version until i sleep!

Loong: LOL! I miss that song!!! I remembered the Loo Loo skip to my Loo song when i saw your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home