Saturday, April 15, 2006

A toy symphony

I went to DUMC today to watch an Easter musical presentation called A Toy Symphony. That was YWen's church before she left for OZ. I was very impressed by the performance. I had a superb time.

The ticket was printed very professionally and the design was really good. The seats, management and ushers were very organized. The musical was good and the performers were good. The performance was really professionally done and choreographed.

But the highlight for me (you know la, the performance was good and all and I believe everyone is always praising the performers, but I'm a geek and all, I appreciate the geeky stuff too) the event was the good directing of the on screen video. 2 thumbs up for the video and camera crew and the persons behind the scene doing all the on-the-spot camera switching.

I should go for more of this kind of event in DUMC man... I think I missed out a lot back when I didn't go when YWen was still here.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if there's still people out there with the heart like Mike the Mechanic?

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger arwen said...

Hey, didn't know you went for it too. Who did you go with?


Who's Mike the mechanic? I wanna know too!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen:Mike the mechanic is a charater in the play...someone who is willing to give up himself/his interests/ready to sacrifice himself for others

 

Post a Comment

<< Home