Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Faith? God? Karma? Luck?

Things have started to get really busy at work. My honeymoon period is over and now it's time to crack the brain to solve problems.

On other issues about work, things were confusing for me. Bone here bone there. Time is drawing really near and I have to set a deadline some where... and leave the rest to faith? God? Karma? Luck? ... I don't know man.

But seriously, I would be really disappointed if ... *sign* I wonder if I would do a good job if ... *hais* But I guess I would have to built up my passion for it ... like I always do.

Oh man, what's wrong with me? Am I being negative and loosing the confidence already? Why can't they hurry up??! ... *breath in breath out* I need to relax. If it happens, it happens for a reason.

...or am i just giving myself excuses?

I hope I get a peace of mind this weekend. Will be away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home