Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random burst of news

I'm thinking of removing the tab board. The more you say 'spam' on the tag board, the more there is on it.

Anyway, my back is fine. I feel much better today. I think I should be able to do my routine stuff in a few more days. Yippie!

I went out shopping for the whole day but I didn't manage to buy anything =( ...I did however spend myself to delicious Baskin Robins Rum N Raisins banana spilt MUAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah lo, I'm out shopping means I didn't go to work. I don't have a job right now actually. I resigned...

*Jaw drops* "Har what do you mean resigned? I thought you just had a job?" Well, yeah I did. You remember that bone post? Well, I finally picked a bone so ...well... yeah I resigned and now waiting to dig up my new bone. I know, I know, I can't be doing this, I have to stick to something. So... I know.

I was also at the movies today. M.I:III is nice, although the guns on the van at the beginning of the movie looked like cheapskate home made toys. And Malaysian Airlines had free advertisement!

Da Vinci Code is tomorrow!!!! I can't wait! ....on and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is another movie that is surely ONZZZ.

One more thing, I need someone to crash in with me for a week in June. Anyone? (*ahem* for those without the Y chromosome only)

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo... already make a date for Da vinci code liao now cancel on me. *Sobs* *sobs*...

hahaha... just kiddins about the date part.

Me may go with parents... my mom wants to watch... Tom hanks fanatic... brrrrrrr...

Nat--

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

nat: hm... the movie tak syok for me la. I know what's going to happen already... hais... book nicer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home