Sunday, May 21, 2006

They left their rubbish behind

I was at Sunway Pyramid the other day and as usual, I camped at 'strategic spots' to wait for people to come out. As I was waiting, I saw this couple eating McDonalds in their Proton Satria. Yep, nothing wrong with that. ...but

I waited a while longer and lucky me, someone came to collect their car parked beside the blue Proton Satria. As I parked my car, the Proton Satria reversed out of their parking spot and left.

...they left all right, they left their rubbish behind. Shame on you two. All we need is more people like that *rolls eyes*

*sign* The rubbish bin is just less than 3 meters away. Why can't this person get his\her ass up from the car and throw it away?

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the natural human being lor... Sigh... No wonder people said Malaysian are dirty lor...

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... Majority malaysian mentality is like that... They shame all educated Malaysians...

You should come to my condo... I don't know why they have to litter in the lifts now.

Nat--

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

Didnt someone say Malaysians are First World Copycats with Third World mentality?

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

wong: aiyor.. im a malaysian...damn shy like that. when will people learn to clean up?

Nat: yorr ...im i were u, i'll put up my own "please do not litter" sign on the lift and speak up to those ppl who do.

fishtail: not copycats... dirty cats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home