Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mortal Combat

I think by the end of Saturday night I will be so sick of the Mortal Combat Destiny this song that I will punch someone for it...LOL!

A team was formed on Monday to perform "don't know what yet" to perform on my company's New Year dinner this coming Saturday. 5 days to figure some 10 minutes performance that will win us Best Performance of the night beating the group of managers, and 2 other teams.

In 5 days? No professionals, only IT geeks. Sounds almost impossible. But... I want to make sure that my team wins!

I lead the bunch of winners through some body combat moves today. My plan is to incorporate some hip hop, freestyle and body combat movements together to form a dance performance.

One thing really hard is to actually choreograph the whole performance though the song is only 3.42 minutes long! I'm going to add some goofy act in front with a Street Fighter "Ah booo kuinnn" song and the Kung Foo Fighting song by Kool And The Gang.

I hope everything works as planned.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion --> copy Michael Jackson's Thriller dance routine. And since you are IT geeks doing support, y'all are probably looking half-dead anyway, so it saves you time and money on dressing up. Just practice the dance moves and I'm pretty sure you'll annihilate the competition.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger teckiee said...

loong: Cant use that.... heheh cos 2 teams did that last year

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is one fallback plan I always rely on this type of situation --> just go on stage and sing "Negaraku". If you do not win, just tell the judges they were not patriotic. Then dare them to go up on stage and prove their love for the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home