Tuesday, January 30, 2007

consumer Wins!

MUAHAHAHA this is when consumer Wins! ...reminds me of Maxis and Digi.

MAS having their "up to 75% discount" and just a few pages away there's a big red AirAsia advertisement for "99% discount".

Just a month ago I was checking out flight price from MAS and Thai airways to New Delhi. Both airlines we charging about RM1k+- one way excluding tax. I was "I'm totally going to India" when I saw RM509 one way excluding tax. That's for MAS, ...sad that AirAsia don't fly to India....YET.

Hard part for all my trips is actually getting people to tag along.

No one seem to be adventures enough.. at least the girls. Mommy and daddy dearest won’t like it if I backpack alone with a guy....though I know I'll be the MAN and he the woman... HAHAHAHAHHA

Anyway, any lady/ies out there willing to travel with another total female stranger to anywhere? I'm up for;

India. Delhi to Agra to Jahpur.
Vietnam . Hanoi to HaLong Bay to Sapa.
Indonesia. Bali or Yogyakarta.
Thailand and Laos. Chiang Mai, then take a boat (illegal or not illegal) over to Laos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home