Saturday, January 20, 2007

2007 resolutions

Yeah so.. I'm in crappy mood. But can't blame me. I was looking forward to the 3 day weekend this week, but sad to say it's all FAIL.COM. Is it? IS!

Ok whatever. So my negative blackish aura moody me got me thinking, what am I going to do the rest of my life?!

Time really flies. It's been 2 years and a month since I have started earning my own bucks. So I think I have only accomplished earning bucks. ...sad. I have no idea what to do next. I have no direction. At least not yet. When studying, all I wanted was a first class honors degree. Now? A Degree doesn't even matter anymore. Honestly, a paper is your key to an interview. After that it's all up to the shit you can handle.

Working is a thousand times more complex. I think the only reason I want to take up Masters and study again is to escape the war at work. I'm such a chicken. How long can I avoid work?

It's already the 20th day of 2007, and I have no resolutions yet. So, here goes.
1# Loose fat! Maintain weight. Got to cut off the snacking!!!
If anyone commented that you are too skinny, don't start whacking everything into your mouth. Firstly, you know your body well. If you need to put on more weight do it the right way in eating healthy and exercising.

2# Start planning for my move to my new home.
Still not sure when I'll be moving but never too early to start planning. My room is going to be my sanctuary! Got to start to work on an art piece to hang on the wall. Need color schemes, layouts and start saving $$$! I already know how much my dream computer table and chair will cost me…. Fringing RM2k++ !… I wonder if I’m really going to buy it.

3# Try to get "THAT".
It will most probably go to him. My chances are low. But I'm going to try anyway. I know I'm good enough. I have got what it takes. But sometimes factor matters. After all, I'm still just the new girl.

4# Start dancing again.
No matter what, I don't think I can just drop dancing like that. Dancing is my passion. It's etch into my soul. I need it to be happy. No idea what dance to take up this time though. Any idea where I can learn Korean\Japanese\Chinese traditional dances?

5# Get a new carcomputer\mobile phone\camera.
I want a new something! Itchy hands. I want to buy something expensive for myself. You are of course welcome to do that to! LOL ;p Maybe a new cam. I really don't like my current cam.

6# Control my temper\mood.
I have been ...rude, insensitive, ignorant... and also very demanding. Need to be a little nicer to certain people.

7# xxx
Last but not least, this is something I need to do for myself because it's not just going to drop on my bed one fine day when I need one. And yes mom, I know I'm getting older so no need comment banyak banyak ok.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People say if you stop looking for something ... that something will eventually find you. Which means your resolutions are redundant ... and I need to stop looking for money.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm wats the number 7 again?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

loong: agree...but ...hm... take this off line..
who need to stop looking for money?? Me or you? ehehe

munaks: hehe nvm... ding dong's in my head ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home