Friday, January 19, 2007

missing laptop charger

So sad mad la.

1. Why do I have to work during the holidays?
2. Why does my boss ring me at 7am in the morning?...on a holiday! Yes, I get the Friday off if Saturday is a public holiday.
3. Why do you take my laptop when I said NO?!
4. OK fine take the laptop. But why is the laptop charger missing?!

5. Why do you lie when I asked you to return the charger? It's YOUR PROBLEM in the first place because you kept my charger. You expect me to believe you when you say "The charger in the office" when you told me "The charger is with me" earlier? Even if it's in the office, why can't you tell me the location of it?!

Honestly, F you. I was being too nice when you took the laptop. You return it late and a charger missing. I would have driven to your place to get it if I had a CAR. But NO, you freaking gave a sooooo sooo lame excuse when I ask for you to return it. Come one man, it's a 10 minutes drive and YOU OWE ME THAT! It was YOUR FAULT that you didn't return the charger. And you think I like working on my day off ah? You think I work for fun ah? BLOODY HELL, BOSS IS ON MY ASS OK! How can I work from home and get work done with a dead laptop?!

You know what gave you off? How can you not know where you placed the charger in the office? I bet the charger is with you but you are just too much of an ASS to give it to me. I hate it when I have to go back to the office on a holiday by public transport just to get a laptop charger when it's not even my mistake in the first place. @SS!!!!!

I know it's just a small thing... I would have forget it if you said sorry or something. You just welcome yourself into my negative zone when you lied.

6. Boss hinted that he is going to give me a wake up call again tomorrow. ARGHHHH

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

Oh dear, oh dear; I've never read you so angry before. Check that blood pressure, sweetie; cos 'gau huet' still bring back that charger.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger teckiee said...

fishtail: *sign* yeah... i get mad and irritated easily these days.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger fishtail said...

Oops, typo error. What I meant to write was ".. gau huet (vomit blood) still WON'T bring back that charger."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home