Sunday, January 14, 2007

jab jab punch

*sign* We didn't win best performance. Boo hoo. But it's ok. We tried our best and gave it our all. Made some funny friends along the way, exercised along the way (HAHAHA), and most important... we had great fun. But personally I think we still could have got best or maybe second best performance. The team did great! The winners actually had an advantage over the rest... but whatever lah.

My limbs are aching right now, but not from the performance, but from the "after party" session at Passion. Music is actually better now.. or is it just me? Anyway I found one one of the new hires from the server team can dance social dance quite well. Social dance as in like cha cha, or salsa or the ballroom type of dance. Usually guys I know will just learn steps and memorize, but this guy can actually lead. No bad. Plus he is tall, so it was easy for me to turn when he turns me. Reminds me of the times when I was dancing with James. James was a retired ballroom dancer, yups he is 60 maybe?... but a good leader is only what a girl needs in social dancing. I got to drag this new guy to latin clubs one of these days! Just too bad he's not my type... HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home